Wugu Design   无辜设计penang web design service - freelance 自由职业者

penang web design service

Our products

Normal web design package

  • 5 A4 webpages

  • 20 pictures

  • Free register one gmail email accounts yourcompany@gmail.com

  • Customer feedback form and linked to your email.

  • One friendly url: yourcompany.wugudesign.com

  • Free  one year hosting fee.

 Fee: RM490

Next year renewal: RM200

Additional page - RM100/A4 page

Additional pictures - RM15/pictures  

 

Proffesioanal web design package

  • 5 A4 webpages 20 pictures
  • Free 1 year email accounts  
  • Customer feedback form and linked to your email.
  • Free one year domain name .com, .com.my, eg. www.yourcompany..com
  • Free  one year hosting fee.

 

Fee: RM590

Next year renewal: RM290

Additional page - RM100/A4 page

Additional pictures - RM15/pictures    


You just need to give us the photos and text  you want to publish on your web site. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written copy, brochure, logos and other printed material.

A 20% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work. The remaining 80% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction.  
Copyright © 2018 Wugu Design 无辜设计版权所有